Wood ovals or circles for faces
Wood piece for mounting board
Pom-poms for nose
Greenery of your choice
Greenworks Staple Gun and Staples
Battery powdered string lights
- Gather and bunch the greenery on one of the round pieces. Staple in place.
- Using the fabric squares, wrap around the greenery and round wooden pieces, gathering in the back. Fold pieces neatly and staple in place.
- With the yarn, tie the top of thefabric squares, creating a hat.
4. Glue on the pom-pom for the nose.
- Staple the gnome faces to the larger wood mounting board.
- (Optional) Add string lights for added festive touch!