Wood ovals or circles for faces
Wood piece for mounting board
Pom-poms for nose
Greenery of your choice
Greenworks Staple Gun and Staples
Battery powdered string lights
- Gather and bunch the greenery on one of the round pieces. Staple in place.
- Using the fabric squares, wrap around the greenery and round wooden pieces, gathering in the back. Fold pieces neatly and staple in place.
- With the yarn, tie the top of thefabric squares, creating a hat.
4. Glue on the pom-pom for the nose.
- Staple the gnome faces to the larger wood mounting board.
- (Optional) Add string lights for added festive touch!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 30, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 30, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment