When someone special in your life has a baby, it’s a miraculous time for all. Finding the perfect baby gift can be challenging, however. Let’s take a look at some of the top creative baby gifts and toys of 2020 to give you some ideas.
Unique Baby Gift Ideas
Babies need so many things that it’s hard for parents to think of everything in advance. A unique and thoughtful gift may be the perfect baby gift to save the day.
The HaloVa diaper bag backpack serves a dual purpose. This diaper bag, with its many storage pockets, will keep a young mom organized. It can also be used as a handbag.
If a travel crib sounds like the perfect gift, the Lotus travel crib is the best that money can buy. The crib is light and easy to transport and sets up in less than a minute. It can also be converted into a play area with a quick unzip along the side.
To ease the pain of teething, consider purchasing the Manhattan rattle and sensory teething toy. This colorful and fascinating toy, with its maze of tubes, is easy to hold and will keep baby’s attention while it relieves his gums.
The WubbaNub pacifier is truly one of a kind. Traditional pacifiers are hard for a baby to hang on to, but this plush toy is made with a pacifier on one end. This makes it easy to grasp and hard to lose.
Fun Learning Toys for Babies and Toddlers
Safe toys that stimulate young brains are the perfect baby gift for the growing baby. Some of the top picks of the year include:
- Busy baby deluxe walker – Not only will this toy steady a toddler as she learns to walk, but the front section displays many intriguing sights and sounds. A shiny mirror, spinning blocks, counting beads and even a working xylophone will keep a toddler busy for hours.
- RollAgain sorter – A track widens to gradually move balls of various sizes and colors until they drop into the correct slots. It helps develop fine motor skills while teaching a baby to identify sizes and colors.
- Mozart magic cube – The lights on this cube move with the tempo of the music. Toddlers can change the instruments by touching different sides of the music cube. The Mozart cube helps to develop hand-eye coordination while enhancing a young child’s interest in music.
Designer Baby Clothes
There are so many cute baby outfits to choose from, but why not make your selection really special? New moms and dads will have such fun dressing their baby each day in designer baby clothes from a boutique. They will especially appreciate organic baby clothing that is gentle on their baby’s skin. Organic cotton clothing is made without the use of harsh chemicals and toxic pesticides, so parents have the peace of mind knowing their baby is protected.
Babies grow out of their clothes so fast that parents will welcome outfits in many sizes.
Find that special new baby in your life that one-of-a-kind gift. Your thoughtfulness will be greatly appreciated.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Remote Schooling: Creating a Dedicated eLearning Space - September 16, 2021
- Create a Guest Bathroom for Outdoor Entertaining - September 16, 2021
- Educational Travel Ideas for Families - September 16, 2021