Outdoor Trends 2 Watch with Home Trends’ Style Editor Jo Alcorn and she predicts these trends for outdoor living spaces this year:
- Planters, planters and more planters! Group them in clusters to create a Outdoor Trends 2 Watch.
- Romantic ambience lighting under the stars while entertaining friends is the latest craze. It creates an instant getaway!
- Look for stylish umbrellas. Instead of selecting a traditional solid fabric, opt for trendy patterns and different cuts and shapes.
- Design an outdoor cooking area that is not only functional but also stylish.
- Wicker furniture is back! This year, expect to see a lot of indoor and outdoor wicker furniture and accessories.
- Create a trendy mixture of patterns to proudly display in your backyard. Some notable favorites include Aztec-inspired details, vibrant patterns, symbolic prints that speak to your personality and the relaxed, laid-back look.
- Planter, West Elm
- Lights, Wayfair
- Umbrella, Wayfair
- Grill, Weber
- Wicker Sofa, IKEA
- Other Accessories, HomeSense
For more great ideas, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends' Style Editor, Jo Alcorn, Principle Designer and Founder of Alcorn Home. Jo has over 15 years experiences as a celebrity interior and home product designer, expert instructor, corporate ambassador, TV personality and a strong female entrepreneur, Jo has created a fabulous fan following. To add to credentials, she is a style editor & writer for multiple publications and blogs, a public speaker, and an avid animal/environmental advocate.
Latest posts by Jo Alcorn (see all)
- Trending with Designer Jo Alcorn - January 25, 2023
- Bedroom Must-Haves with Jo Alcorn - June 8, 2023
- #Trending With Jo Alcorn - June 8, 2023
Leave a Comment