Outdoor Trends 2 Watch with Home Trends’ Style Editor Jo Alcorn and she predicts these trends for outdoor living spaces this year:
- Planters, planters and more planters! Group them in clusters to create a Outdoor Trends 2 Watch.
- Romantic ambience lighting under the stars while entertaining friends is the latest craze. It creates an instant getaway!
- Look for stylish umbrellas. Instead of selecting a traditional solid fabric, opt for trendy patterns and different cuts and shapes.
- Design an outdoor cooking area that is not only functional but also stylish.
- Wicker furniture is back! This year, expect to see a lot of indoor and outdoor wicker furniture and accessories.
- Create a trendy mixture of patterns to proudly display in your backyard. Some notable favorites include Aztec-inspired details, vibrant patterns, symbolic prints that speak to your personality and the relaxed, laid-back look.
- Planter, West Elm
- Lights, Wayfair
- Umbrella, Wayfair
- Grill, Weber
- Wicker Sofa, IKEA
- Other Accessories, HomeSense
For more great ideas, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
Latest posts by Jo Alcorn (see all)
- Small Space, Big Cottage Feel - July 13, 2020
- Jo Alcorn’s Whimsical Cottage Design Board - July 13, 2020
- Extending the Space You Live In to Love it Even More - July 13, 2020