Makeover Your Family Room for Under $500
1. Create a gallery wall using family photos.
- Budget: $160
- Shown here: Frame Set, Crate & Barrel
2. Update your look with new throw pillows.
- Budget: $210 (allows for two each of the four pillows shown)
- Shown Here: Elephant Pillow, HomeSense, $24.99; Blue Pillow, BoConcept, $46; Floral Pillow, Crate & Barrel, $89.95; Geometric Pillow, CB2, $49.95
3. Bring summer indoors with a bright floral arrangement.
- Budget: $25
- Shown Here: Faux Floral Arrangement, HomeSense
Makeover Your Family Room for Under $1000
1. Add a set of accent benches to provide extra seating.
- Budget: $298
- Shown Here: Accent Bench, Decorium, $149/each
2. Layer a sheepskin rug over your existing throw rug or carpet for an extra touch of luxury.
- Budget: $123
- Shown Here: Sheepskin Rug, Pottery Barn
3. Add a set of glamourous but functional table lamps.
- Budget: $338
- Shown Here: Lamp, Royal Lighting, $169/each
Makeover Your Family Room for Under $2000
1. Add a functional coffee table that provides storage.
- Budget: $1,299
- Shown Here: Coffee Table, BoConcept
2. Add a stylish floor lamp for reading.
- Budget: $399
- Shown Here: Floor Lamp, Royal Lighting
3. Add visual interest with a cowhide rug.
- Budget: $219.95
- Shown Here: Black and White Cowhide Rug, Fur Source
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment