Contest Dates: February 1 – 15, 2013
The Prize: A Copy of Companys Coming Anytime Casseroles
How To Enter:
1. Follow Canadian Home Trends on Pinterest and enter using the contest widget below.
That’s it. That’s all.
Yes – It’s that simple.
Unless you want extra entries.
You can earn those by following us on Facebook or Twitter using the contest widget below.
1. No purchase necessary. The “Contest Period” begins February 1, 2013 at 12:00 am and ends February 11, 2013 at 12:00 am EST. To enter the Pinterest contest, contestants must visit http://canadianhometrends.com/pinterest and enter through the Rafflecopter Widget. Contestants may earn up to four (4) entries by completing following Canadian Home Trends on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter or Pinning the full contest image. Following on Pinterest is mandatory for contest entry. Entries and required actions will be verified prior to release of any contest prizes.
2. This Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States, including Quebec who have reached the age of majority in the Province/Territory/State in which they reside at the time of entry. Individuals employed by or affiliated with Marc Atiyolil Media, their immediate family members and persons living with them are not eligible to enter this contest.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE
3. There will be one (1) prize awarded. The prize will consist of a copy of Companys Coming Anytime Casseroles Cookbook.
4. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash value, no substitutions.
PROCEDURE FOR AWARDING
5. One (1) qualifying winner will be selected using the Rafflecopter random winner selector on February 18, 2013 at or around 10:30 a.m.
6. Qualifying winners will be notified by email and given one (1) full week to respond and claim their prize. If the selected contestant does not responded within the one (1) week time frame, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate eligible contestant will be selected. This process will be repeated until the prize is awarded.
7. By entering the Contest the selected contestant agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, city of residence, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Contest Administrator in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. The Contest Administrator (Marc Atiyolil Media), its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed or illegible entries.
8. Refusal to accept a prize releases the Contest Administrator, Contest Sponsor and any affiliates, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any and all responsibility and obligation toward the selected contestant.
9. The Contest Administrator, Contest Sponsor and any affiliates, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail received, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
10. The Contest Administrator, Contest Sponsor and any affiliates, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this Contest.
11. The Contest Administrator reserves the right, to withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Administrator reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
12. The Contest Administrator, reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any other cause without prior notice or obligation.
13. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws of Canada and the laws of each Province, as applicable. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Contest Administrator and determinations with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all contestants without right of appeal.
14. By entering this Contest, each contestant expressly consents to the Contest Administrator, its agents and/or representatives, storing, sharing and using the personal information submitted with his/her entry only for the purpose of administering the Contest and may be contacted for the use of research directly related to this Contest and in accordance with Marc Atiyolil Media’s Privacy Policies unless the contestant otherwise agrees.
15. By entering this Contest, contestants agree to abide by these Rules, which are final and binding on all contestants.
16. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct and awarding of the prize in this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcohols des courses et des jeux; 1, rue Notre-Dame Est, Montréal (Québec), H2Y 1B6.
17. These Rules are available online at http://canadianhometrends.com/pinterest. A printed copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a written request to: Contest Administrator, Canadian Home Trends, Box 7, Blumenort, Manitoba, R0A 0C0