We are mesmerized by this whimsical bedroom haven designed by trendy NYC designer Lilly Bunn.
Trends Spotted: From metals and woods to patterns and textures, mixing materials in a space is trendy this year. This bedroom tastefully combines animal prints with florals, simple white linens with a bold coloured headboard, and gold and silver finishes.
Use It At Home: To successfully add touches of this year’s hottest trends to your home, look for ways to tie pieces together with existing decor. In this bedroom, a gold lamp complements the gold drawer pulls while the brown animal print pillows work well with the wood tones of the night stand.
Re-create This Look:
- Standard White CA025, Cloverdale Paint, www.cloverdalepaint.com
- Kentfield Lamp, Hudson Valley Lighting, www.hudsonvalleylighting.com
- Glimmer Night Stand, Heritage Home Group, www.drexelheritage.com
- Barcelona Bonnet Queen Headboard, Bassett Furniture, www.bassettfurniture.com
The following two tabs change content below.
As Online Editor for Canadian Home Trends Magazine, Crystal has a passion for design and decor. She enjoys browsing the web to find new, exciting decor ideas, DIY projects and unique products to share with her readers. With formal training in graphic design and a background in the event planning/design business, Crystal looks at design from all angles to give readers a fresh perspective.
Latest posts by Crystal Williams (see all)
- Blended Styles Viva Magenta Living Room Design Board - March 26, 2023
- Holiday Family Room Design Board - March 26, 2023
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Concept - March 26, 2023
Leave a Comment