Elegant Living Room – Combining soft beige tones with dark wood finishes, metallic touches and plenty of texture is the perfect way to create a simply stunning space that is elegant without being fussy. For this design concept, Designer Gabriele Pizzale started with a textured fireplace that adds plenty of visual interest against a light wall color, contrasted by a darker floor that gives an elegant living room feel.
A lovely textured rug and the gold detailing on the coffee table adds luxury to the space. Metallic touches are a great way to bring in a luxurious feel and a little goes a long way! In this space, the detail on the coffee table is enough to give that luxurious touch without feeling overdone or fussy.
Most designers will tell you that every room needs something green and an elegant living room is no exception. Plants, real or faux, bring a room to life like nothing else! Faux plants are a great choice if you need something that requires no maintenance but if you want the real thing, there are plenty of low maintenance options available that even the most inexperienced plant owner can learn to care for!
Elegant Living Room Sources:
- DESIGNER Gabriele Pizzale
- PAINT: Beauti-tone Mochaccino
- WALL PANEL, ErthCoverings Dover Cascade Limestone
- FLOOR, Peerani’s Flooring 12 Oaks 12mm Laminate Ocean Storm
- RUG, Surya GVC 2303
- CHAIR, Statum in Kravet 34689-115 Fabric
- COFFEE TABLE, Renwil TA 192
- SIDE TABLE, Elk 784060
- TABLE LAMP, Hudson Valley L1041-WH
- FLOOR PLANT, Maclaw 6’ Fiddle with black pot
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 10 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Commerical Rotisserie Oven - May 29, 2022
- How To Use Elemental Analysis In Home Inspection - May 29, 2022
- Elevate your Outdoor Living System - May 29, 2022