(NC)—Every child wants to feel special on their birthday but coming up with unique party ideas each year can be a challenge. Here are some summer-themed party ideas and tips, to make it easier for mom, and are sure to please even the toughest critic.
• Host your party outdoors! Having the kids outside ensures there won’t be any carpet spills or ruined furniture.
• Decorate with balloons and brightly-coloured disposable tablecloths.
• Use disposable plates and cups – they’re easier for the kids to handle and reduce clean-up later!
• Stick to an easy menu. Kids like simple foods and love build it on their own. Try cooking Maple Leaf Top Dogs on the barbecue and create a topping bar so the kids can dress the dogs themselves. Make sure the parents are manning the barbecue at all times.
– Use a variety of toppings from veggies to the standard ketchup, mustard and relish.
– Use cookie cutters to cut cheese into fun shapes.
– Set out ingredients for the kids to create a Pizza Dog. Simply, barbecue a Maple Leaf Top Dog and top with mozzarella cheese, ketchup and diced peppers. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Do you have a Top Dog recipe that your kids love? Share it with us at, www.mapleleaf.com
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment