1. Skip the dinner and have a party. Many couples are choosing to elope. One way to celebrate when you return home is to have a cocktail reception at someone’s house. It can be a fun time with less stress and cost.
2. The early bird saves money. If you’re booking a venue, try having the wedding in off-season or on a Friday or Sunday. Also watch for sales on wedding items as soon as you get engaged. A dress on clearance can save you hundreds of dollars.
3. Something old, something borrowed, something creative. Instead of buying everything new, borrow items from your family and friends, or rent what you need. Creating items like invitations or flower arrangements is a great way to save money and can also provide that personal touch too.
Additional information on saving for your future is available at www.franklintempleton.ca.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 31, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 31, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment