(NC)—The most important party this season will be the one you host, so it’s essential that you enjoy time with friends and family to ensure everyone has a memorable time. Get a head start this year by following these simple timesaving tips:
• Plan the menu. Creating the menu is often something that gets lost in the shuffle, but is one of the most important items on your to-do list. Decide on main courses a week in advance and don’t forget to include kid-friendly options for the little ones. Stick to a meal plan that you’re comfortable with so there will be less surprises on the day of the event.
• Shop ahead of time. Grocery stores are hectic this time of year and many seasonal favourites grow scarce as the holidays arrive. Set time aside to source and shop for key ingredients in advance to avoid disappointment in the aisles.
• Clean inside and out. We all want our kitchens to shine when guests arrive, but you should also consider the interior of your appliances, before, during and after the party. Save yourself time and effort with self-cleaning features. Today, you can get a Whirlpool freestanding range with what they call can make your pre-party cleaning easy. The new Whirlpool freestanding range with revolutionary Aqualift self-clean technology delivers a clean oven in less than an hour, with less heat and no odour.
• Be table-ready. Save time on the party date by setting up your dining table ahead of time. Retrieve any stowed away linens, trays and decorations from storage and take inventory to see if anything needs to be replaced. Get the kids involved to help you set the table with decorative plates, silverware and stemware and handmade touches.
More information on AquaLift technology is available online at www.facebook.com/WhirlpoolCanada.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 29, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 29, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 29, 2023
Leave a Comment