- Krylon® Rust Protector™ Multicolor Textured Finish – Sandstone #69331
- Metal Tubs (as many as you would like for your arrangement)
- Drop Cloth
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Wipe down tubs to remove dust and particles on the surface.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion
- Recoat until tubs are completely covered (or to your desired finish)
- Allow paint to dry completely
As Seen In: Canadian Home Trends Spring 2014 – On newsstands April 2014! Pick up a copy today or subscribe to our digital edition for 20% more content!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment