Upcycle old napkin rings in time for the holidays and family and friends will be amazed at your DIY skills! Here’s what you’ll need to make these DIY Bird Napkin Rings.
- Krylon ColorMaster® Primer White
- Krylon ColorMaster® Sea Glass
- Wood napkin ring from craft store
- Fine sandpaper or steel wool and tack cloth
- Small bird Christmas ornament
- Lint-free cloth
- E6000 adhesive or other heavy duty adhesive
- Lightly sand the wooden napkin ring and wipe free of dust with a tack cloth. Remove the hanging loop from the bird ornament and adhere to the napkin ring with glue. Let dry.
- Wipe down the bird with alcohol.
- Paint the entire napkin ring with Krylon ColorMaster® Primer White.
- Paint with Krylon ColorMaster® Sea Glass.