Upcycle old napkin rings in time for the holidays and family and friends will be amazed at your DIY skills! Here’s what you’ll need to make these DIY Bird Napkin Rings.
- Krylon ColorMaster® Primer White
- Krylon ColorMaster® Sea Glass
- Wood napkin ring from craft store
- Fine sandpaper or steel wool and tack cloth
- Small bird Christmas ornament
- Lint-free cloth
- E6000 adhesive or other heavy duty adhesive
- Lightly sand the wooden napkin ring and wipe free of dust with a tack cloth. Remove the hanging loop from the bird ornament and adhere to the napkin ring with glue. Let dry.
- Wipe down the bird with alcohol.
- Paint the entire napkin ring with Krylon ColorMaster® Primer White.
- Paint with Krylon ColorMaster® Sea Glass.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 21, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 21, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 21, 2023
Leave a Comment