Chocolates and sugary sweets are the usual go-to fillers for Easter baskets, but why not get a little creative this year? The cool thing about Easter baskets is that they allow you quite a bit of freedom. Here are 10 creative fillers for your Easter baskets this year.
If your basket is for kids:
- Colouring books and crayons or mini markers
- Sidewalk chalk
- Funky shaped sunglasses
- Flip flops
If your basket is for adults:
- An adult colouring books and pencil crayons
- A planted pot or seeds with planting instructions
- A bottle of your favourite wine
- Specialty coffee beans and teas
If you’re feeling especially innovative this year, why not skip the basket! Try large mason jars, painted planter pots, egg cartons or a children’s beach pail instead!