I have decided to share 4 helpful tips that I have learnt over the years. These tips will help the bread making beginners achieve the perfect bread.
1. Flour is a very important factor. Bread flour should be used to make the best quality bread. Name brand flour is usually a much better quality and shouldn’t be overlooked.
2. It is very important that all the ingredients are measured accurately. Too much flour and the bread will be dense, too much liquid and the bread won’t hold its shape and will take longer to rise and bake. The end product will be of poor quality.
3. Kneading is the key component to achieving a great bread. Under kneading will cause the dough to flop, tear and won’t hold its shape. Once baked the bread will be dense and flat. Over kneading is nearly impossible when kneading by hand. Over kneading is more likely to happen when using a mixer. Over kneading will cause your bread to be dense, crumbly and have a very hard crust
4. To check if the bread is done, take it out of the pan and turn it over. Tap the bottom with your fingers and if it sounds hollow then the bread is done
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Design Ideas for Your Custom Walk-in Closet - October 30, 2019
- Repairing Your Commercial Appliances: A Simple Guide - October 24, 2019
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019