Jello Frosting Recipe
- 3 oz package Jello (pick your flavor/color, not sugar free)
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C boiling water (must be boiling to dissolve the sugar)
- 1. Put everything except boiling water in the metal/glass bowl of your stand mixer fitted with whip attachment.
- 2. Turn the mixer to high just as you add the 1/2 C boiling water.
- 3. Whip on high for five minutes. I literally used a timer and #10 on my KitchenAid.
- 4. Will frost 24 cupcakes or 9x13 cake.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.