Windows can make a big difference in the curb appeal of your home, especially if you own an older home. Here are four things you can do to increase the curb appeal of your home.
1) Repair: Cracked glass, missing hardware and other window damage will drastically decrease the curb appeal of your home. If you have newer windows, small repairs may be all you need to give your home a boost.
2) Paint: A few coats of paint on your windows, front door and trim will give your entire exterior a fresh look.
3) Replace: If you have an older home, replacing your windows and doors with newer, more efficient products will boost your home’s curb appeal, increase your home’s value and save you money on utility bills as well! To keep your windows looking fabulous longer, look for Apex Alloy windows from All Weather Windows using Renolit EXOFOL-FX colour technology. This new colour technology creates a bold, durable colour that will hold up to harsh Canadian weather for years to come.
4) Clean Up: Making sure your windows are clean will make your home look better maintained. Start by cleaning the windows and frames both inside and out. Then, step outside the house and take a look from the street. Items that you see through the windows will also make your windows look older and/or dirtier. Make sure that linens are hanging properly and replace any broken blinds to keep the look clean.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018