Campfire Mock Coconut Cake
- 1 loaf day old bread
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag shredded coconut
- Cut day old bread into 2 inch cubes and place some cubes on a skewer.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk on a foam plate.
- Pour the bag of shredded coconut on a foam plate.
- Roll the skewered bread cubes in the sweetened condensed milk then in the shredded coconut.
- Roast of the campfire until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018