DIY edible glitter! This is such a neat and simple idea. Use this sparkly glitter when decorating kids’ birthday cakes and cupcakes
DIY Edible Sparkly Glitter in 5 Easy Steps
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- ½ teaspoon food coloring
- luster dust
- Mix sugar and food colouring in a bowl.
- Add luster dust until desired shine.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350°F
- Break clumps apart until you reach a sand-like consistency.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018