Marie describes her current kitchen as dull, boring, outdated and dingy. It is rustic, but not the good kind of rustic! Over the years, she’s had the intention to renovate but money always went other places like braces, school trips, kids’ sports, etc. Marie would love a fresh, modern look with updated lighting and faucets. We put together this design board for Marie, offering a modern color palette with plenty of texture and visual interest!
- A FRESH COAT: Add drama with a color palette that combines contrasting neutrals with a pop of color. – Beauti-Tone
- BACK IT UP: Create a statement with a three-dimensional stone veneer backsplash in Midnight Sky. – ERTHCoverings
- TAP IN! The smooth, clean lines of the Venti faucet create an elegant statement against the textured backsplash. – Riobel
- LIGHT UP MY LIFE! Elegant pendant lights with a vintage feel add instant glamor. – Living Lighting
- ACCESSORIZE! Finish this look with accessories that offer an eclectic blend of nature-inspired materials and pops of color! – West Elm