The delightful pairing of sweet grapes and salty cheese will make this gourmet pizza a hit with friends and family. Try using blue cheese or gorgonzola instead of goat cheese for a stronger flavour, and for great crunch and flavour, choose firm grapes and fresh pine nuts. More great recipes can be found online at www.saputoalacarte.ca.
- 2 lb (1 kg) store-bought pizza dough
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 sprigs rosemary, removing leaves from stems
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pine nuts, chopped
- 1⅓ cups (300 g) Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
- 2 oz (50 g) goat cheese (or blue cheese)
- fleur de sel, to taste
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough and top with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine grapes, rosemary leaves, pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
- Slide the pizza dough on the BBQ and cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until slightly golden brown.
- Remove dough from BBQ and top with half of the Mozzarellissima, then all of the goat cheese and the grape mixture. Cover with the remaining Mozzarellissima.
- Place back on the BBQ, close cover and cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted. Remove from BBQ, lightly season with fleur de sel and serve.
Tip: Depending on the intensity of your BBQ, watch the dough and cook over direct medium heat.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018