Grilled Pizza with Mozzarellissima, Grapes and Pine Nuts
The delightful pairing of sweet grapes and salty cheese will make this gourmet pizza a hit with friends and family. Try using blue cheese or gorgonzola instead of goat cheese for a stronger flavour, and for great crunch and flavour, choose firm grapes and fresh pine nuts. More great recipes can be found online at www.saputoalacarte.ca.
- 2 lb (1 kg) store-bought pizza dough
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 sprigs rosemary, removing leaves from stems
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pine nuts, chopped
- 1⅓ cups (300 g) Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
- 2 oz (50 g) goat cheese (or blue cheese)
- fleur de sel, to taste
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough and top with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine grapes, rosemary leaves, pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
- Slide the pizza dough on the BBQ and cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until slightly golden brown.
- Remove dough from BBQ and top with half of the Mozzarellissima, then all of the goat cheese and the grape mixture. Cover with the remaining Mozzarellissima.
- Place back on the BBQ, close cover and cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted. Remove from BBQ, lightly season with fleur de sel and serve.
Tip: Depending on the intensity of your BBQ, watch the dough and cook over direct medium heat.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 29, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 29, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 29, 2023
Leave a Comment