ADDING UNEXPECTED TOUCHES to a bathroom is the perfect way to create a memorable space. Think outside the box when choosing materials and designing a space. An open shower area with a porcelain tile floor that mimics the look of hardwood creates an unexpected first impression.
MIX IT UP with different textures, colours and styles. Crisp white porcelain paired with elegant black fixtures creates a cool, modern feel that is perfectly balanced by warm wood tones and a soft blue-grey colour scheme.
EMBRACE NATURE to give your bathroom a spa-like feel. Take advantage of a fabulous view by placing a freestanding tub in front of a large window. Wood and stone nature-inspired pieces, accented with fresh flowers, help complete this look.
- Brizo Sotria Collection Faucets and Matching Accessories, Splashes Bath & Kitchen, www.splashesonline.com;
- Photos by Brizo
- Optik F Tub, MAAX, www.maax.com;
- Knoxwood Porcelain Tile, Spice, Marazzi, www.marazziusa.com;
- Paint, Reading Room A1444 (Walls), Inspiration White A0134 (Trim), Dulux Paints, www.dulux.ca;
- Trent Armless Chair, Decorium, www.decorium.com;
- Pendant Light, Royal Lighting, www.royallighting.com;
- Tondo Bowl, Crate and Barrel, www. crateandbarrel.ca
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Marc & Mandy’s Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 7, 2017
- Five Things to Look for When Interviewing a Home Remodeling Contractor - December 6, 2017
- Designer Space: All in the Details - November 30, 2017