DESIGNER: Nathalie Tremblay is an award-winning designer and principal of Atelier Cachet.
I LOVE THIS LOOK because the marble wall treatment paired with the white vanity creates a bold statement. The hexagon marble mosaic floor makes a striking foundation and provides textural contrast. The sleek black pendants bring a modern feel to the space.
HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK Use luxurious materials, such as marble. Create high contrast with a black and white colour scheme and add metallic accents for instant glamour.
- Choose a floor covering from New Ravenna.
- Install marble slabs from Ciot for a statement wall.
- Add a Duravit vanity from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Finish the vanity with a Cape Cod Washbowl from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Select Eurofase Sliver pendants from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Hang a BISTRO mirror from Restoration Hardware.
- Include lotion, vase and side table from Restoration Hardware.
- Finish with towels and accessories from Gingers.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- How to Accommodate Special Diets this Holiday Season - November 23, 2017
- Sunshine Kiwifruit Smoothie Bowl - November 21, 2017
- Honey Banana Pops - November 21, 2017