This week, Pantone announced their color of the year for 2019, “an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge” called Living Coral. Over the coming week, we’re going to show you different ways to use this bold color in your home. Today, we start with a rich and sophisticated palette with navy and gold.
This bold color adds a beautiful punch of color to a glamorous navy and gold space and we’ve also added in a softer version of the same color to bring a soft warmth to the overall look.
- Colors: Rosewine (Dulux), Mountain Lake (Dulux), Living Coral (Pantone), Golden Ticket (Liquid Metal)
- Angels Wings Armchair, Kare Design
- Bloor Sofa, Urban Barn
- Mineral Area Rug, Kasra Persian Rugs
- Equinox Coffee Table, The Goods
- Semi-Flushmount Light, Living Lighting
- Gold Throw Pillow, Bouclair
- Other Throw Pillows, ELTE