Vintage Color of the Year – For our second Living Coral Design Board (Pantone’s 2019 Color of the Year), we went for a sophisticated look with a vintage feel. Pairing this bright color with earthy greens and yellows, wrought iron and wood finishes and plenty of texture creates a blend that is modern yet aged, elegant yet rustic, and soft yet bold.
A beautiful art piece adds sophistication to the room and also incorporates a variety of colors allowing for flexibility should you want to add or remove colors in the future.
- Colors, Elk Skin (Cloverdale), Perennial Garden (Cloverdale), Living Coral (Pantone), Yellow Umbrella (Cloverdale)
- Hunter Sofa, ELTE
- Outback Area Rug, Kasra Persian Rugs
- Artwork, Bouclair
- Nesting Tables, The Goods
- Throw Pillows, Wayfair
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
For more inspiration, click here.
The following two tabs change content below.
As Online Editor for Canadian Home Trends Magazine, Crystal has a passion for design and decor. She enjoys browsing the web to find new, exciting decor ideas, DIY projects and unique products to share with her readers. With formal training in graphic design and a background in the event planning/design business, Crystal looks at design from all angles to give readers a fresh perspective.
Latest posts by Crystal Williams (see all)
- Blended Styles Viva Magenta Living Room Design Board - March 27, 2023
- Holiday Family Room Design Board - March 27, 2023
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Concept - March 27, 2023
Leave a Comment