Parmesan Basket with Porcini Mushroom Salad
- Grated parmesan-200 g
- Shaved parmesan-50 g
- Porcini mushrooms-200 g
- Arugula-100 g
- Lemon-1 piece
- Garlic-1 clove
- Parsley-20 g
- Extra virgin olive oil-1 tbsp
- Heat a Teflon pan and pour the grated parmesan to cover the pan evenly, cook for about 1 minute and pull over a cappuccino cup to make form. Let cool.
- Cut the porcini mushrooms into small slices, add the chopped garlic, lemon juice and the chopped parsley and some salt and pepper.
- Mix arugula with olive oil and salt
- Put the parmesan basket on plate, arrange arugula in it and the porcini mushrooms on top
- Garnish with olive oil and shaved parmesan
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018