Risotto with Lemon Rinds, Shrimp and Seeds of Pomegranate
- Shrimp – 200 g
- Carnaroli or Arborio rice – 240 g
- Dry white wine – 2 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese – 50 g
- Butter – 40 g
- Lemons – 2
- Onion – 30 g
- Pomegranate (seeds) – 1
- Vegetable broth – 1 ltr
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Warm the oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Now add the cleaned and pealed shrimps. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the rice, cooking it for approximately 3 minutes more.
- Add the white wine and let it vaporize then add the lemon rinds and hot vegetable stock. While cooking the rice, stir continuously
- Once rice is cooked, remove the pan from the flame and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter, the parmesan, the lemon juice, half of the pomegranate seeds and stir quickly. Serve on plates garnished with the rest of the pomegranate seeds.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.