Spooky Cemetery Cake Recipe
Treat your guests to a spooky chocolate cake this Halloween with this tasty recipe from Kraft Canada.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/3 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 6 Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 8 bars Cadbury Fun Treats (5 Cadbury Crispy Crunch, 3 Cadbury Mr. Big)
- 1 tube (120 g) white decorating icing
- 8 small candy pumpkins
- For full instructions, visit Kraft Canada
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Gorgeous Solutions to Make Your Bathroom Lighting Stand Out - February 2, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Finding the Right Area Rug - February 2, 2018
- Ask the Expert: Renovate Before Selling? - February 2, 2018