Create this delicious Teriyaki Salmon with Crimini Mushrooms & Bok Choy for family dinner tonight! It’s a healthy and delicious choice.
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 small salmon fillets
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 bunches of baby bok choy
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cup rice, cooked as per package instructions
- Toast sesame seeds. Heat non-stick pan on medium-high. Add sesame seeds to pan and toss 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375C. Place salmon fillets in greased baking dish. Brush with 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce. Bake salmon 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté baby bok choy and mushrooms in a splash of olive oil and ½ cup teriyaki sauce. Prepare rice as per package instructions.
- Serve salmon, mushrooms and baby bok choy over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
For more delicious mushroom recipes visit www.mushrooms.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Celebrating 15 with Brian Gluckstein - January 23, 2020
- Kitchen Design Ideas We Love - January 15, 2020
- Modern Furniture, Interior Design and Your Province - January 9, 2020