Teriyaki Salmon with Crimini Mushrooms & Bok Choy
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 small salmon fillets
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 bunches of baby bok choy
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cup rice, cooked as per package instructions
- Toast sesame seeds. Heat non-stick pan on medium-high. Add sesame seeds to pan and toss 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375C. Place salmon fillets in greased baking dish. Brush with 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce. Bake salmon 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté baby bok choy and mushrooms in a splash of olive oil and ½ cup teriyaki sauce. Prepare rice as per package instructions.
- Serve salmon, mushrooms and baby bok choy over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
For more delicious mushroom recipes visit www.mushrooms.ca.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018