Upcycle old napkin rings in time for the holidays and family and friends will be amazed at your DIY skills!
- Krylon ColorMaster® Primer White
- Krylon ColorMaster® Sea Glass
- Wood napkin ring from craft store
- Fine sandpaper or steel wool and tack cloth
- Small bird Christmas ornament
- Lint-free cloth
- E6000 adhesive or other heavy duty adhesive
- Lightly sand the wooden napkin ring and wipe free of dust with a tack cloth. Remove the hanging loop from the bird ornament and adhere to the napkin ring with glue. Let dry.
- Wipe down the bird with alcohol.
- Paint the entire napkin ring with Krylon ColorMaster® Primer White.
- Paint with Krylon ColorMaster® Sea Glass.