- Wall Color, Green Peace, Beauti-tone Color of the Year
- Gold Polka Dot Decals by Feeling It Decals
- Caine Desk by Jonathan Adler
- Marshall Acton Wifi Speaker from CB2
- Floral Nostalgia Artwork by Dana Mooney
- The Emily and Meritt Airgo Chair from PBTeen
- Souk Rug and Cowhide Rug from West Elm
- Riviera Copper Planter from CB2
- LACK wall shelves and EKBY VALTER shelf brackets (spray painted gold) from IKEA
- Art on IKEA Shelf is by Anja Jane
The following two tabs change content below.
Sarah-Marie Interior Designs is a small design company with full-scale capabilities. With work being done all over the lower mainland, she is known for her timeless approach and detail oriented manner. Through the use of space planning, materials and finishes, she is continually creating sustainable and creative spaces which reflects ones personal desires and lifestyle all the while integrating today’s latest trends with functionality. Located in the heart of Kitsilano, Sarah-Marie founded her company in 2010. She felt the world of design had become stagnant and habitual. Her vision was to create a company that forced people to step outside of their comfort zone and to celebrate their individuality by expanding their design horizons and introducing them to new concepts which they may not have otherwise considered.