1 cup white rice, cooked to package directions
4 6oz ahi tuna steaks
1 mango, peeled and diced
2 avocados, sliced thinly
1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thin
1 large carrot shredded
1/2 cup shelled edamame beans
1/4-1/3 cup crushed dry roasted peanuts
1 red pepper, sliced thin
1/2 fresh cilantro
1/4 cup Nuoc cham (Vietnamese dipping sauce) sriracha mayo or any spicy mayo condiment everything bagel spice to coat the tuna black sesame seed to garnish
1. Coat the tuna in bagel spice.
2. Sear to rare. Approximately 1 minute 30 seconds per side in a hot pan with a little bit of high heat oil. (Canola, avocado)
3. Let the tuna rest while you prepare the bowl.
1. Place rice in base of the bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, toss the cabbage, carrot, pepper, edamame with Nuoc cham and place on top of the rice.
3. Place the sliced avocado and mango.
4. Slice the tuna and arrange on top.
5. Garnish with peanuts, cilantro, sesame seeds and some spicy mayo.