• 1 pkg bacon, diced
• 2 small onions, diced
• 6 large eggs
• 1 1/4 cups milk (full cream or low fat)
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 tsp salt
• Black pepper
• 2 pkgs Quesava Poppers, Garlic and 3 Cheese flavor
• 2 cups cheese, shredded
• parsley , finely chopped (optional)
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add in bacon, cook until lightly browned then add in onions. Sauté for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel to drain.
Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
Add the Quesava Garlic and 3 Cheese Poppers, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the cooked bacon with onions to the egg mixture. Mix well. Cover and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (until all the egg is soaked into the bread) or overnight.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Generously grease a 20cm/8″ springform cake tin with butter or use a seasoned cast iron pan.
Pour the bread mixture into the cake tin or cast iron pan, pat down to compress. Scatter with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover loosely with foil.
Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for a further 15 – 20 minutes until golden on top and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean (no raw egg).
Allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing the springform or cast iron pan. Garnish with parsley if desired. Cut into slices and serve!
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment