This Blueberry and Pomegranate Power Bars Recipe makes a great snack when you need a pick me up in the middle of the afternoon or a healthy snack for school lunches!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup whole natural almonds,
- toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
POWER BARS RECIPE DIRECTIONS
Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Combine popcorn, oats, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and almonds in large bowl.
Combine honey, brown sugar and butter in small saucepan; cook over low heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix thoroughly.
Using damp hands, press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 12 bars.
Dip bottoms of bars into melted chocolate. Place on wax paper lined pan; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in tight covered container in refrigerator. – Power Bars Recipe by the Popcorn Board, www.popcorn.org
For more delicious snack options, try our Snacks Recipe Section!
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 1, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 1, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 1, 2023
Leave a Comment