Master Chef Canada
3-4 chorizo links
1 small container cherry tomatoes
300 grams burrata
1 bunch fresh basil
600 grams favorite pasta
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter olive oil kosher salt totaste flaky salt likeMaldonfresh parmesanto taste
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Once boiled toss in a good amount of kosher salt and a few tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Put pasta in boiling water and cook to al dente.
4. Meanwhile, remove casing off the chorizo and shape them into small balls.
5. On medium high heat, with a little olive oil in a pan sauté chorizo balls until cooked through.
6. Remove chorizo from the pan with a slotted spoon, and place on a paper towel on a plate.
7. Leave approximately 1-2 tablespoons of chorizo oil in the pan.
8. Add the tomatoes, sprinkle with salt and cook until they’re ready to burst, but stay intact. Approximately 6-7 minutes.
9. Add chorizo back in with cooked pasta. Reserve the pasta water.
10. Toss everything in the pan together.
11. Add the butter, parmesan and 1/4 cup of pasta water. Toss it again until all ingredients are combined and silky.
12. Finish with burrata, fresh basil and a pinch of flaky salt.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 20, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 20, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 20, 2023
Leave a Comment