My partner and I are currently in the planning process of our first new home build so dreaming up a custom kitchen is quite a timely assignment! This dream board pulls together some of my favorite’s right now: colorful cabinetry, gold accents and just a touch of whimsy.
The centerpiece of this kitchen is a beautiful island with a white, waterfall countertop and Genova large format porcelain tiles accenting the front for an elegant detail. I choose a wide rail shaker style cabinet door for a clean, modern look in a timeless style and added satin brass hardware. For the backsplash, I went with a White Malojica Glossy Wall Tile from the Ames Tile Trends Collection that is both subtle and glamorous at the same time. Flooring is a 8″ x 48″ Brown Wood Porcelain Tile; the dark color brings a rich warmth to the space.
To complete the look, I picked a faucet, light fixture and accessories with gold detailing and interesting details for a look that is both classic and trendy, with plenty of glam.
- Genova Large Format Porcelain Tiles
- Cabinet Door (Color: Seaside)
- Satin Brass Hardware
- White Malojica Glossy Wall Tile
- Brown Wood Porcelain Tile
- Pendant Light
- Plate Set
- Cutting Board
- Cheese Knives
- Bar Stool
Latest posts by Crystal Williams (see all)
- Blended Styles Viva Magenta Living Room Design Board - March 24, 2023
- Holiday Family Room Design Board - March 24, 2023
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Concept - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment