Design and Event Editor Evelyn Eshun shows us how a classic bed can be used to create two different looks.
Tip: Layered texture is critical to creating interest in a monochromatic look. Both looks bring together a variety of fabrics that play well together.
The Carolina King bed offers classic and contemporary lines for a look that is glamorous, timeless and flexible. The bold espresso frame creates a strong linear contrast which works well for a contemporary hotel chic look. Gold and silver threads weave through its overall linen-like material to add a touch of subtle glamour.
Carolina King Bed, Zilli Home Interiors
Combining classic pieces with luxurious finishes and textures like brass, mother-of-pearl and sheepskin give this space a timeless romantic feel. A nightstand on legs opens up the room to give the illusion of more space while whimsical accessories add personality.
Add a romantic flair to your bedroom with exotic prints and metallic finishes.
Adagio Bachelor’s Chest, Gate Keeper Chair, Faux Suede Hide Rug, Zilli Home Interiors
This simple, contemporary design combines the warmth of dark woods with the luxury of gold finishes to create a classic style reminiscent of a fine boutique hotel. 3D art adds movement, dimension and
shadows to the space while a touch of gold helps balance the bold and heavy look of the wood details.
Give your bedroom’s decor visual interest with these geometric and contemporary pieces.
Jet Set Bench, Symphony Artwork, Technique Area Rug in Gray, Zilli Home Interiors
- A simplified pillow arrangement accomplished daily by stacking them one on top of the other makes for a clean yet trendy look.
- Layering luxurious blush pink bedding with soft sheepskin and silver accent pillows adds a touch of glitter and glam and the various fabric textures create visual interest.
Photography by Larry Arnal
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - April 1, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - April 1, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - April 1, 2023
Leave a Comment