1. Select lighter color paint from a paint palette. This will allow the space to look larger, brighter and cleaner.
2. Use towel bars and hooks to hang up towels. Simple shelving units also work well to display bathroom essentials and act as extra storage for toiletries and towels.
3. Install proper bathroom lighting.
4. Bathrooms tend to be small spaces that get messy quickly. Ensure they are kept clean.
5. Make your bathrooms inviting with artwork and greenery.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.