Welcome nature into your kitchen with these simple design tips from award-winning interior decorator Laura Stein:
1. Natural countertops like granite and quartz provide a sturdy and tough surface that can withstand messes. Place a large wooden butcher block cutting board on top of your center island to create an ideal culinary workspace.
2. Organic cotton or linen napkins and table runners are a great way to add colour and texture to your eating area. They can be changed with the season and help set the tone of the room.
3. Natural-based cleaning products can be just as powerful on kitchen-surface grease as regular products. Vim PowerPro Naturals Kitchen cleaner with 95 per cent naturally- derived ingredients is perfect for cleaning your dirty kitchen surfaces.
4. Liven up windowsills with miniature herb gardens to provide a fresh burst of colour and useful ingredients for your favourite dishes.
Latest posts by Laura Stein (see all)
- 2017 Trend Report - June 2, 2023
- Design Alert: Staying On-Trend in 2016 - June 2, 2023
- Small Space Secrets - June 2, 2023
Leave a Comment