- 1 1/2 cups Quaker® Oat Flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter (at room temperature)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a non-stick 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix butter until smooth. Add in sugar and mix for an additional 30 seconds.
3. Slowly add in one egg at a time. Each egg should be well incorporated before
adding the next one. Add in vanilla extract and mix for an additional 30
seconds until mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Mix in flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt for 1 minute until well
combined. Stir in chocolate chunks. The batter will be thick.
5. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes
Oat flour is a great substitute for all-purpose flour in your favorite baked goods and is best used in recipes that are less reliant on gluten to support rising. From brownies to cookies, pancake batters, and much more, you can serve up the wholesome goodness of 100% whole grain Canadian oats by simply adding Quaker® Oat Flour to your best-loved baked treats.
Quaker Canada, http://www.quakeroats.ca
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- How to Refresh Your Rented Apartment Without a Big Investment - August 19, 2022
- Best Cities To Run An AirBNB Business In British Columbia - August 19, 2022
- Air Conditioning vs. Evaporative Cooling: Which is Better? - August 19, 2022