1 large package of Quesava Green Pea and Potato Samosas Crème Fraîche Pea purée Sliced almonds Fresh cilantro Mango chutney
1. Bake Quesava Green Pea and Potato Samosas according to package directions until golden brown.
2. On a plate, smear crème fraîche across, top with
3 Quesava Green Pea and Potato Samosas. Garnish with sliced almonds, a dollop of pea puree, fresh cilantro springs and a drizzle of mango chutney. Serve with a side of mango chutney for dipping.
PEA PURÉE INGREDIENTS
2 cups Frozen Peas
2 cups vegetable stock
1 small clove of garlic,minced
1 tbsp Butter Black Pepper to taste Salt to taste
1. Add frozen peas and vegetables stock to a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook peas for an additional two minutes.
2. Drain peas while reserving some of the stock.
3. Place peas in a food processor. Add butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Blend while adding splashes of the reserved stock until desired consistency is reached.
CRÈME FRAÎCHE INGREDIENTS
1 cup 35% whipping cream
3 Tbsp buttermilk or regular sour cream
In a bowl, stir cream and buttermilk together. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let stand at room temperature for approximately 24 hours or until thickened. It should smell fresh and nutty. (Discard if it develops any extremely sour or off aromas.)
Stir mixture and transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours. Use within 1 week. www.quesava.com