Jamie Alexander is the co-founder of Peloso Alexander Interiors and a designer.
Darker colors give this space a sense of wealth with its combination of metals and finishes suited to a world traveler!
Create this Look
- Paint the walls in Dress to Impress, SC150-3 and the trim in White Direction, SC156-0 from Beauti-Tone
- Install hardwood flooring from TORLYS.
- Lay a rug from ELTE.
- Include a sofa from The Glen & Jamie Collection.
- Add side tables, chairs, and a coffee table from The Goods.
- Chose table lamps from Living Lighting.
- Hang art from Renwil.
As Seen In Canadian Home Trends Magazine Winter 2017