DESIGNER: Nathalie Tremblay is an award-winning designer and principal of Atelier Cachet.
I LOVE THIS LOOK because the marble wall treatment paired with the white vanity creates a bold statement. The hexagon marble mosaic floor makes a striking foundation and provides textural contrast. The sleek black pendants bring a modern feel to the space.
HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK Use luxurious materials, such as marble. Create high contrast with a black and white colour scheme and add metallic accents for instant glamour.
- Choose a floor covering from New Ravenna.
- Install marble slabs from Ciot for a statement wall.
- Add a Duravit vanity from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Finish the vanity with a Cape Cod Washbowl from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Select Eurofase Sliver pendants from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Hang a BISTRO mirror from Restoration Hardware.
- Include lotion, vase and side table from Restoration Hardware.
- Finish with towels and accessories from Gingers.
Vote for Nathalie’s look here for a chance to win a Cape Cod washbowl!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 24, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 24, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment