Jewel Tones Color of the Year with Pantone. So far, we have shown you how to pair Living Coral, Pantone’s 2019 Color of the Year, with navy and gold for a trendy look and with earthy green and yellow for a modern meets vintage look. Today, we’re turning to another popular trend for 2019: jewel tones. Deep, rich jewel tones are a popular choice for dramatic and luxurious spaces and this bright color is a great way to add another dimension to a jewel tone space.
Jewel Tones Color of the Year board, we paired Living Coral with a rich emerald green and a deep berry hue and then we added a greige neutral for a warm touch.
- Colors, Zen-sational (Beauti-tone), Spruce Up Your Life (Beauti-tone), Living Coral (Pantone), Berry in Love (Beauti-tone)
- Centennial Sofa, Sunpan
- Mercer Bench, Coral Throw Pillow, Wayfair
- Area Rug, Floral and Green Throw Pillows, IKEA
- Plush Throw, Amazon
- Light Fixture, Litemode
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
For more ideas, click here.
Latest posts by Crystal Williams (see all)
- Blended Styles Viva Magenta Living Room Design Board - March 31, 2023
- Holiday Family Room Design Board - March 31, 2023
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Concept - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment