Sparkling Grape Lemonade
Nothing says summer is here more than homemade lemonade stands popping up in neighbourhoods across the country. And for young entrepreneurs looking for a few successful sales, a winning recipe never hurts. That's why the test kitchen at Canadian Living has developed this convenient, fresh take on traditional lemonade.
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Grape Punch frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 3 cups Sprite sparkling beverage
- 2 cups water
- Ice cubes or ice ring
- In a large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade concentrates, Sprite and water; mix well. Fill with ice cubes or add an ice ring to keep cold. Makes 8 cups or 8 to 10 servings. For an extra special treat, use grape ice cubes to keep the punch cool. To make, place one red or green seedless grape, quartered, in each cup of ice-cube tray; fill with water and freeze until solid. More recipes can be found online at www.minutemade.ca.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 24, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 24, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment