(NC)—Halloween isn’t just for kids. Pets are joining the festivities too by dressing up in fabulous costumes. For the upcoming Halloween season, here are tips on how to dress your pet for spooktackular success, and keep them safe and happy during the celebration.
Devilishly Cute Dress Up
Before you begin shopping for your pets’ Halloween costume, here’s a rundown of some of this year’s cutest options:
• Top Trends: some pet parents like to outfit their pets in the same looks that are popular amongst adults and kids. This year, pet’s costumes run the gamut from superheroes such as Spiderman and Wonder Woman, to rock stars like Bret Michaels and childhood favourites like the sock monkey.
• Something for everyone: combining style, quality and fun, you can style your pet with looks from Martha Stewart Pets, Marvel Comics and the Bret Michaels Pets Rock, which can be found at PetSmart. Each collection includes adorable options such as Wonder Woman, Superman, an enchanting dragon, spooky spider, devilishly cute skeleton and a classic bumblebee costume.
• Cool cats: Cats can join the fun with adorable character hats, like the jester and princess.
• Time to shine: Show off your pet at PetSmart’s annual Howl-O-Ween pet parade on October 20 at your local store or in the online Monster Cute photo contest powered by Greenies at www.facebook.com/PetSmart from September 10 through October 24.
Costumes, toys and more ideas for Halloween fun for your pet can be found at PetSmart or www.petsmart.com.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 26, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 26, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 26, 2023
Leave a Comment