Create this delicious Teriyaki Salmon with Crimini Mushrooms & Bok Choy for family dinner tonight! It’s a healthy and delicious choice.
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 small salmon fillets
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 bunches of baby bok choy
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cup rice, cooked as per package instructions
- Toast sesame seeds. Heat non-stick pan on medium-high. Add sesame seeds to pan and toss 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375C. Place salmon fillets in greased baking dish. Brush with 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce. Bake salmon 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté baby bok choy and mushrooms in a splash of olive oil and ½ cup teriyaki sauce. Prepare rice as per package instructions.
- Serve salmon, mushrooms and baby bok choy over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
For more delicious mushroom recipes visit www.mushrooms.ca.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Factors to Consider When Looking to Purchase a House - October 24, 2021
- Corn Fritters With Avocado Crema - October 24, 2021
- Tips For Living A Healthier Lifestyle - October 19, 2021