1. Art On A Chain – Treat your loved one to a one-of-a-kind necklace made using artwork you submit. It could be something you have drawn – or if your spouse is a mother, enlist the help of your children and give her a piece of art designed by her children for a wonderful keepsake piece she’ll love! Available from Etsy seller Metal Morphis in various sizes and styles.
2. Fabric Flowers – These flowers are gorgeous! Their modern styling makes them perfect for displaying as part of your home decor and they won’t fade or wilt. Available from Etsy seller JaneJoss.
3. Engraved Spoons – Start your spouse’s morning with a sweet message on their teaspoon. “Good Morning Sexy” is one of my favorite – but there are other really cute ones as well. How about “I Love You A Latte” or a simple “XO”. Available from Sycamore Hill.
4. Declaration Of Love Art – This beautiful piece of artwork is customized with a message of your choice – a great way to showcase your love. I think this piece is gorgeous even on it’s own – the personalization just gives it an extra romantic touch. Available from Paper Polaroid.
5. Pop Top Necklace – This whimsical necklace is absolutely adorable! Made using a recycled bottle top, this gift is both sweet and eco – friendly. At least a little 🙂 Available from Pop Top Girl.
6. Special Delivery Necklace – This beautiful piece will remind your significant other that you love them every time they wear it. Featuring birds in flight delivering a miniature postcard inscribed with the words “I Love You”. Available from Bead Couture by Steph.
Latest posts by Crystal Williams (see all)
- Blended Styles Viva Magenta Living Room Design Board - March 31, 2023
- Holiday Family Room Design Board - March 31, 2023
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Concept - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment