Urban Chic Living Room by Sarah-Marie Lackey – For this design board, my inspiration piece as the Handmade Macrame Tapestry from Shop CHT. I was inspired to create a chic living room with a West Coast feel. Layering textures through-out this urban chic living room creates an elegant yet relaxed and comfortable feel that invites you in to curl up with a good book and a glass of wine at the end of a long day.
Design Board by Sarah-Marie Lackey, Sarah Marie Interiors
- Handmade Macreme Tapestry, www.shopCHT.com
- Basket for Fiddle Fig Leaf Tree, www.shopCHT.com
- Sofa, EQ3
- Black and White Rug, Light, CB2
- Ratan Rug, Restoration Hardware
- Coffee Table, Pottery Barn
- Art, Sarah Delaney Art
- Side Tables, Crate and Barrel
- Toss Cushions, Loloi Rugs
- Lamp, West Elm
For more unique items for your home, click www.shopCHT.com.
For more great ideas, click here.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Trendsetters: Jeanne Beker - March 3, 2021
- Cooking with Cannabis – Tips & a Cheesecake Recipe - March 7, 2021
- Top 2021 Design Trends - March 7, 2021