Urban Chic Living Room by Sarah-Marie Lackey – For this design board, my inspiration piece as the Handmade Macrame Tapestry from Shop CHT. I was inspired to create a chic living room with a West Coast feel. Layering textures through-out this urban chic living room creates an elegant yet relaxed and comfortable feel that invites you in to curl up with a good book and a glass of wine at the end of a long day.
Design Board by Sarah-Marie Lackey, Sarah Marie Interiors
- Handmade Macreme Tapestry, www.shopCHT.com
- Basket for Fiddle Fig Leaf Tree, www.shopCHT.com
- Sofa, EQ3
- Black and White Rug, Light, CB2
- Ratan Rug, Restoration Hardware
- Coffee Table, Pottery Barn
- Art, Sarah Delaney Art
- Side Tables, Crate and Barrel
- Toss Cushions, Loloi Rugs
- Lamp, West Elm
For more unique items for your home, click www.shopCHT.com.
For more great ideas, click here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 31, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 31, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment