What could be a better surprise than taking a big bite out of your burger and finding it filled with gooey cheddar cheese and crispy bacon! The recipe also includes some of Dad’s favourite beer! This is the perfect grilling burger for Father’s Day.
- •1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- •1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- •1/2 large onion diced
- •1/4 pound chopped, crisp cooked bacon
- •1/2 teaspoon Spike (or seasoned salt)
- •2 tablespoon beer
- Combine beef, seasoning and beer and mix together.
- Mix bacon, cheddar cheese and onions in bowl and set aside.
- Form 6 thin patties and place bacon cheddar mixture on 3 of the patties
- Top with the remaining 3 and seal the edges.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018